Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tagged by Kelley

My cousin Kelley tagged me to tell 8 interesting facts about myself...

  1. I have almost electrocuted myself twice, once with my mom’s car keys and once with a bobby pin. Which to most will explain everything…
  2. I am a “prove it to me” person…see above…I don’t think I REALLY believed sticking something shiny in the outlet would hurt because I did it TWICE!
  3. When I was younger the neighbor’s used to refer to me as “Daisy Duke” because I always wore short shorts and I was super skinny. In fact people used to make fun of me because I was “all skin and bones”. See what teasing does to a person.
  4. I have reverse anorexia…I see myself as thin while the sizes I wear and the pictures of me tell a different story.
  5. I am not as confident as I seem or as strong as everyone thinks I am. I feel like the personality I started in high school got out of control and people’s perception of me is not the real me but it is a hard thing to change.
  6. I really want to become a chef. I love to cook. I have to thank Marsha and my grandma for this…Marsha made the best stuff when I was a kid and grandma always asked me to help but would then do all the work herself. I would like to use these skills to one day open a pizza/arcade.
  7. I am a landlord…We own a duplex that we have been very fortunate to have great renters and it seems to have been a great investment.
  8. Here is my last one…I love Ross the intern from the Tonight show...He is hilarious...very few things make me laugh out loud but he does.

Boy that was a lot of pressure…check back frequently because some of my eight things might get bumped from the list and get replaced with truly interesting items.

7 comments:

Anon said...

Yes, I agree with you on Marsha's cooking. Yum, yum! She does a good job.

I cannot believe you like Ross the Intern. He's a little too ditzy for me.

Anonymous said...

Sure got the touch and feel it and do it again part down. Know how you have to say to Josh, stop, no, no josh, stop josh, stop don't JOSH that was you. You just turned and threw your pigtails in the air and dared me to catch you.

But never a dull moment. And just look at where you are today.

Love ya
mom

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were such a skinny little thing! I was worried because you would not eat any bread. We worry about the craziest things. I am in Charleston, SC and Keever and I are having a ball! Take care and will see you in a few days!
Love ya,
Marsha

Kelley said...

Very interesting...Mom's cooking only made me sit back and say, "Why learn, mom can cook it." My thoughts are changing on that a little now, but I'm certainly no Marsha in the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!

Don’t feel bad about having to check TWICE to see if something would really hurt. Less than five minutes after my dad told me not to stick my tongue on the shovel while we were playing in the snow ... let’s just say I couldn’t eat anything for a few days because my tongue hurt so much! It’s funny that you can remember something that happened like 25 years ago, but you have to check twice to make sure you have undies on!

As for you cooking ... you made dinner once for me when I came and saw you at your apartment in Mount Vernon. You are a good cook! I also remember you always bringing me American subs from “East of Chicago” pizza. I miss those!!!! lol

And I have to agree with you on Ross the Intern ... he’s too funny. How could ya not like him?

Love ya, Hon!
Heather

Susan said...

Too funny..I too, have reverse anorexia! I never knew it before today! Do you think they have treatment centers for this?

Sue Simpson

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love your list! That Ross guy makes me laugh too! :)
Sarah