Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Nice title I thought since I have been absent from the blog world for a few weeks. I really have no excuse. Strangely...I haven't had too many requests for a new blog. Hmmmmm

So I decided to blog anyway because I have had a few people ask about the kitchen...well....IT IS DONE!!!



The picture with the 2 doors is my NEW PANTRY! It is amazing. I can reach it from either side. Right below where the outlet is on that wall we are going to put in an island so our kitchen will eventually be a U-shaped kitchen. So I guess it is not DONE completely but it is done as far was what we could afford to do this year.

Other than the kitchen, not much else is going on. We are in the middle of our church's VBS program and I have a unique group of kids this year. By the time I get home I don't want to hear my kids talking...As the week has went along though it is getting better. Speaking of my kids...they are both doing wonderful. Josh is just as funny as always and is either talking or running or touching things, or "shakin' his booty". Ever since he could talk he would call Samuel Nanell. But this week...he said "SAM-NO" Closer...I was encouraged by this. Samuel is doing great and getting bigger everyday. He is SO serious. He is really enjoying VBS this year because he is with the big kids. I am putting a few pictures out here of them since it has been awhile.


So that is all...I will try to keep it light and I will still be doing my sermon summaries.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the kitchen sure show the difference a little sweat and hard work will make. Sure love those rug rats they are too funny. Glad you blogged a new one.

Love ya
mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, the kitchen looks great!! You guys do good work! I have been there and done that so I know how hard it was!! I am at a point with my kitchen that I want to strip the wallpaper and redo it but the thought of all that labor just freaks me out! I keep saying maybe next year.:) Well, keep the posts coming, I check everyday and get very sad that no one is posting!!
Love ya,
Marsha

Kelley said...

Hey Kim! It looks great! Nothing like a big project completed! I've been home from vacation a week and have been checking every day. This was a long drought for you. :) Glad to read your post! Love ya!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

SO glad to see a new post. I check everyday like the rest of the fam! The kitchen looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! It must feel great to have it finished and look so amazing! Looks like the kids are doing great- what cute little men you have.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Your kitchen looks Great. I am amazed every time I visit you at the work you and Wayne have done. Like laying the flooring tile. i'm afraid I wouldn't even start such ajob.Ha! Thanks for letting us enjoy the boys. The pictures were great. I love to hear Josh talk. And I have had lots of fun with both of them.Sorry I can't help but spoil Them a little.I love you all. Grandma

Big John said...

Can't wait until we can show you our new kitchen because yours is awesome and makes us very jealous. We miss you and the boys very much and hope you can come to Texas once we get settled. Love ya sis