Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Running behind...

I seem to be running behind on the whole Christmas season. I haven't sent out cards with our nice picture on it nor have I decorated one thing in my entire house. Don't think that our house has not been decorated, it has, by my husband. He hung Christmas lights around the house, put up the Christmas tree and decorated it better than I have (don't tell him that), and he put out christmas"y" stuff on shelves and anywhere he can find to put things. It is beginning to look like Christmas around here. I have a good excuse this time for not helping, I have been sick. Sure he has been sick too but not AS sick as me. I have managed to do all of our Christmas shopping. I was a bit lazy about it too...I bought everything online. How did I ever shop before?!?! They make it so easy now..."Free shipping", door to door service and I get the satisfaction of getting to open each box like it is Christmas for me. The UPS guy makes a stop at our house about twice a day because Amazon ships almost everything in it's own box because each thing comes from different manufacturers. I get excited to see what we are going to get each day. I want everyone to know that I have enjoyed reading each of your blogs and watching every get excited about Christmas that I decided to join in on the fun of letting you pick what could have been a really great Christmas card. The idea of letting you all decide came to me one night as I was sleeping and thought...I know I will let you all pick between a couple of pictures. I noticed that on a few other blogs that they had the same dream as me so if they say I stole the idea well...it's true. I tried to find photos that showed how our family is on a daily basis and not for a simple photo shoot.

| View Show |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you send an option 4? If I have to choose then I will take the thrill of Christmas. They are a hoot. Is Sam wishing us a rappers Christmas, like Yo mamma, hear them bells jinglin? something like that and Josh seems to be saying make him stop?

just fillin in the blanks.

Love to all
mom

Anon said...

Great pics!

Gotta go with the SC one though.

Keep the PC&D song on your site. It so fitting and deeply touched me when you posted for the first time.

Anonymous said...

The Santa one has my vote!! Though they don't look to happy about getting their picture taken! They are too cute !!
Love,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh. I love it. I vote number 3 also. Your mom's description of what they must have been saying made me laugh out loud. Will I see you next Friday night at the Grate Christmas? Hope so!

Anonymous said...

Hi, They are all cute but I go with the Santa one also. Love you. Grandma

Big John said...

I like the one of Josh and Sam on Santa's lap. I remember that day and at least your kids would sit with him. thanks for all the great memories we love you and Merry Christmas!