Sunday, February 04, 2007

Current Conditions
Updated: 1153 PM EDT SUN FEB 4 2007
Sun & Moon Information
Clear
Clear
Temp: 1°F
Humidity: 65%
Wind Speed: W 8 MPH
Barometer: 30.27 in.
Dewpoint: -8°F
Heat Index: 1°F
Wind Chill: -13°F
Civil Twilight: 8:11 AMEDT Moon Phase:
Waning Gibbous Moon
Sunrise: 8:40 AM EDT
Sunset: 6:53 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 7:21 PMEDT

This post is for my brother...These are the current tempatures in OHIO!!! Wish you were here.

I haven't blog in a while because I am looking for the right thing to blog about. There really isn't much going on in my life right now but the kids are sleeping...so that will change in a few hours. Oh...I did get to go to a wonderful Super Bowl party...and THE COLTS WON!!! YEAH! No real surprise for me except I did have a few worries after the first play of the game...but if you are from Ohio you know that it is not the first play of a game that decides the winner.
I have still been going to church...more choir practice on Wednesdays than Sunday services...I was sick last weekend...which is why there was no summary of the sermon. This week he spoke about spreading the gospel through missions. Which has got me thinking...South Africa may not be a bad place to visit. We will be praying on whether or not God wants us to go. It is not until October so I have a lot of praying to do. I told someone that if it the tempature hits 88 tomorrow...then I know that God has sent a sign that we are supposed to go...Just kidding! So pray for Wayne and I that we can make this decision and if we do that we can get the finances for the trip all worked out.
Anyway...We had Wayne's mom and dad's 50th anniversary party this weekend and all was smooth sailing...ALMOST! It was very nice and I think everything went pretty much the way would have wanted it with a few surprises along the way. I am taking off planning anymore major functions for a couple of months. So for Josh's birthday...Buffalo Wild Wings...here we come.
Well it is late and I am extremely tired....I am starting to mixspelt my wordz. So sleeep I mut got.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

John will be envious of our wonderful weather but I am more worried about Kristena since she loves the winter so much.

Good to see a new blog and maybe looking for 80 as a benchmark for a work and witness opportunity may have been stretching it. ha Will help you pray about this possibility.

I am off to test the weather the staff have called me and they made it in so off I go as a good supervisor should. bah humbug

love mom

Kelley said...

Go Colts! We had a blast at our party! Nothing like your team winning the Superbowl. I hope John is enjoying the Florida weather. NOT!

Sarah said...

woohoo!!! the superbowl is over...now we can get on with our lives. :) Let us know when Josh's birthday is!!! And if you decide to have it at BW3.

Big John said...

Not so warm here either. It is going to be below freezing tonight of course that just means it will take longer to get in the sixties. Well glad everyone is happy the Colts won. The Bears played awful but how about that wonderful Miami sunshine during the game!!! Love ya sis!

Anonymous said...

Kim I wish you and your Mom and John would blog more. I would hear from you more often.Ha. I love to read your blogs. Your Mom hasn't written anything for some time. But I know she is busy. I'm looking forward to her visit. The Mission trip sounds exciting. And you will nerver be the same. God bless you both. Love Grandma