Thursday, May 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




You sure have gotten "OLD" er...

I thought I would blog about this wonderful guy that I know. He is not only a great person, a great son, husband and dad but he is also a great brother. I hope that you know what a wonderful person that you are and that I love you for being the rock and supporter of our family. I am so proud of you for pushing through everything that you have been through. I could never express my gratitude for all the times that you have called at the right time to make me laugh or cheer me up. I don't think I could have made it through dad's death without you by my side supporting me, crying with me, and taking time to sit with me and talk over everything. I really appreciate it. I love you and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday.

YOU ARE THE BEST!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second those comments and many more. love you son

Mom

Anonymous said...

I have decided we have three of the most wonderful Grandchildren in the world. The pictures brings back wonderful memories. I hope this is one of the nicest "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"S " ever. We are very proud of you. And your little family. Grandma & Grandpa ps. Thank You for the delicious cookies, I'm enjoying one now.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday John!! Boy do those pictures bring back alot of happy memories! Hope you have a great day!
Love ya,
Marsha

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday, John!! I don't check for one day and look what I miss! I hope you had a good one!

Love ya!

Big John said...

Well I am very flattered by the high praise. It is great to be so well thought of and well to be truthful I feel very unworthy of these wonderful comments. We have been through alot together in our lives. This year was maybe the worst of it. I am glad that God knew in advance to send you as my much younger twin. I needed you when we were putting Dad to rest and down through the years you have always been there when the times seemed darkest. I love you little sister!!! And it is great to be reminded just how truely awesome I am : ) Thanks again for reminding me and the rest of blogger land!!!