Monday, May 08, 2006

I debated on whether to write my blogs so close together since people expect what you give them and they usually expect more. I used to feel that way with my grades. If I got an A the first semester then there was really no room for improvement. I mean how would my mom know that I could get better or do better, if I gave my all the first time. Sorry to all of you teachers out there who have students like me. I really didn't like school. I mean who needs 45 minutes of government. I can barely watch CNN for 10 minutes. I know my mom is thinking..."Your time will come" I know my kids are going to be just like me. I actually wished for that. WELL SORT OF. I mean I wanted them to have a free spirit and a sense of humor but I don't remember me having this attitude. My mom says I did, my brothers say I did but I just didn't see it. I mean I was perfect and with perfection comes some attitude. HA...I make myself laugh. I know that I have my work cut out for me but I am trying to teach my kids that life will go better if they laugh more and whine less. (I am still learning this myself). BRAGGING NOW, quit reading if you hate when people brag about their kids. I mean my kids are hillarious. Not just funny, they make me laugh when I feel like yelling. Joshua will get in trouble for something and bow his head and then look at you and stick his tongue out with a big grin on his face. Or he will hold both hands up by his face and growl to scare you. Samuel is funny in a different way. He will talk his way out of it. I mean he can talk and talk and talk (not sure where he got that from Wayne) He talks and negotiates his punishment and the reason that he hit his brother that I send him to his room so he will quit talking. I think they are the greatest....DONE BRAGGING! Well that is it for now. I am posting two today because one is serious and this was the "funny" one for the day.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Students like you are the bane of my existence! No seriously, I was the same way. It's amazing how your views on education change when you become the teacher and not the student! ;)