Tuesday, July 18, 2006

5th Birthday a Success!

The birthday party was absolutely wonderful. We had a awesome turn out. I think we had a total of 35 people. Our theme was Superman but I was calling Samuel "Pooperman". He is like any other 5 year old boy, he thinks any word related to bodily functions is funny (poop, fart, burp, butt, you get the idea). I wanted to have a water balloon toss "Kryptonite Toss" but the big kids (Wayne, Mike, Anthony and Steve) decided to start throwing balloons and it wasn't long until the little ones joined in and all of the balloons were gone. They had a blast and the pool was a big hit considering it was mid 90's on Sunday. Here are a few picture of that day.


Samuel getting ready to get me with a water balloon..."STOP I HAVE THE CAMERA!"








Aaron Lovell









Tyler and Riley Brown

Taylor Jones and Brandon Wolbert

Abby and Elizabeth Boyd.

We had a wonderful time. The kids enjoyed the pool and the trampoline and the adults enjoyed the adult company and some opted for the air conditioned house (mom).



Thanks to all that came, it made the day special for Samuel.




2 comments:

Kelley said...

Looks like a great time! :)

Sarah said...

Hey, there aren't any pictures of the proud parents! I mean you hosted it, you should have included yourself! And thanks for not putting pictures of me on the trampoline! I think those will be my new before pictures! yikes!
It was fun and I'm still pooping green from the blue icing!
Thanks...it was a blast!